1. Nickel strip is commonly used in battery building due to its ease of use in spot welding and soldering as well its high corrosion resistance over time.
2. Steel nickel plating material with good gloss, low resistance and corrosion resistance.
3. Good weldability, high draw tension, easy to operate, enabling your job easier.
4. Good properties and electrical conductivity on the tin.
5. Mainly used in the manufacture of mobile power, charging treasure, nickel-metal hydride batteries, 18650 and other types of lithium batteries, battery and power tools, communication information, special lights and other industries.